GRT Dust Control and Soil Stabilization Technology Reduces Delivers Real Cost Savings
We have often looked at how Global Road Technology and their innovative dust control and soil stabilization products have helped corporations deliver serious environmental improvement in their construction projects; unfortunately we sometimes gloss over the tremendous cost savings they deliver as well.
Global Road Technology and their dust control and soil stabilization products have been tested in extreme environments across the globe, and can substitute for an immensely wide variety of pavement across a diverse range of climactic zones. Global Road Technology creates cost savings for their clients through reducing personal injuries, improving productivity, improving fuel consumption, reducing tire wear, increasing equipment life, and reducing the need for water trucks and graders. Here are some statistics related to their soil stabilization and dust control products:
- Haul road maintenance costs reduced by up to 42%
- Equipment maintenance costs reduced by up to 29%
- Reduction of up to 90% in ambient dust levels, reducing dust fall-out on both the macro and micro levels
- Lower ambient dust levels leads to reduced chance of vehicle skid, and increased visibility/haul road safety
- Reduced water truck hours of up to 49%
- Total water consumption reduced by up to 87% conserving local aquifers
- Grader hours reduced by up to 58% as less material is used
- Overall fuel costs cut by up to 8% as less vehicle-hours are needed on any given project
- Tire life improved up to 14%
- Taken together, GRT soil stabilization and dust control products create a friendly working and driving environment that reduces operator fatigue
Cumulatively, all of these cost savings add up to significant amounts, and can easily make the difference between profitability and loss on construction, energy, and exploration projects in environments all across the world.
In many cases, clients can rely on the diverse technical expertise and knowledge of the GRT team to help them easily realize these cost-saving benefits; they have backed every single one of their projects across the globe, giving them real hands-on knowledge about best practices for any possible location or project. GRT and their soil stabilization and dust control products not only deliver serious environmental benefits, but serious financial ones as well.
For more information please contact Global Road Technology http://globalroadtechnology.com/contact/