Fast Facts About Global Road Technology Dust Control and Soil Stabilization Products
Global Road Technology is a world leader and innovator when it comes to creating infrastructure. The bulk of their offerings are composed of three main product lines; we’re going to take a brief look at each, as well as some fast facts about their technology in general, and some of the benefits it brings to the table.
- GRT7000 – The GRT7000 product line has applications in both dust control and soil stabilization. It is an environmentally safe liquid polymer that can either be used to help prepare foundations and road bases, or control fugitive dust at a far greater efficiency than water truck operations.
- GRT8000 – GRT8000 products are all designed with dust control in mind, and represent the pinnacle of engineering in this regard. This line is completely solvent free, non-flammable, non-corrosive, and it is completely harmless to native plant and animal life.
- GRT9000 – For road surfacing and soil stabilization, you turn to the GRT9000 line of products. These compounds create a hard, semi-flexible surface, completely impervious to moisture, which serves as well as any traditionally built road.
- Speed – GRT construction methods are significantly faster than traditional road building methods. Over 6,000 square meters can be laid on a daily basis.
- Strength – The soil stabilization and dust control products used by GRT result in a road surface many times stronger than traditional concrete or asphalt and more resistant to the elements as well.
- Cost – Both short and long term costs are lower when building infrastructure with GRT methods than compared to regular road building. Less labor and less material used results in significant savings.
- Maintenance – It is easier to repair and maintain a surface built with GRT dust control and soil stabilization methods than traditional roads. Nothing special is needed, just water, a shovel, and a wheelbarrow.
- Machinery – No specialized equipment is necessary for the construction of GRT road surfaces; a water truck, grader, and roller will be more than sufficient for most projects.
- Transportation – As GRT dust control and soil stabilization products are completely harmless, they are suitable for transport in standard IBC units.
- Environmentally Friendly – Every component of every product used at GRT is certified non-toxic to people and the environment, and everything involved with their processes has a very small carbon footprint.
- Safety – Global Road Technology surfaces are completely safe; their dust control and soil stabilization products produce surfaces that are non-slip, waterproof, and are excellent for vehicle traction.