The topic of road construction and maintenance is of import to companies, municipalities, governments, NGOs, and military organizations across the globe. There are numerous issues relevant to the process, including design and engineering concerns, contracting and administrative tasks, implementation, cost control, and more. Global Road Technology and their innovative series of dust control and stabilization products offer a superior alternative to traditional road construction and maintenance models in nearly every situation and application. Let’s take a closer look:
- Administration/Contracting/Public Works – Perhaps the most important aspects of road construction and maintenance as far as the administrative and public works burden go is their cost. Global Road Technology is able to keep costs and capital investment requirements to a fraction of what traditional road building methods cost to deploy. This makes them an extraordinarily attractive option for projects of all sorts, both public and private.
- Physical Construction Methodology – GRT dust control and soil stabilization products also have significant advantages when it comes to the physical construction of the road itself. The road construction and maintenance processes associated with a GRT-built road are minimal compared to those associated with traditional road building techniques. They require less man hours worked to build, and are sometimes as much as 800% faster to construct.
- Safety/Environmental Impact – Both safety and the potential environmental impact of any road construction and maintenance project are top concerns for most governments and municipalities. Global Road Technology helps increase the local safety by reducing overall traffic flow during the project – less raw material is needed for import as GRT products rely heavily on in-situ material, meaning less trucking support is required, which translates to significantly less traffic on the road at all hours of the day. This cuts vehicle emissions substantially as well, resulting in significant, positive environmental impact.
- Ongoing Maintenance Concerns – Global Road Technology-built infrastructure requires a couple of men and a water truck or two to maintain, and not much else. This means that the ongoing road construction and maintenance concerns and costs associated with any given stretch of road will be significantly reduced over the entire lifespan of the project. Sometimes the amount of money saved in this way can even surpass the amount of money saved during the construction itself.
- Monitoring and Evaluation – With the launch of their first-of-its-kind RMS program, GRT provides their clients unparalleled information and data regarding the status and usage of their infrastructure assets. Scheduling, usage, maintenance schedules, and alerts are all handled by the incredibly powerful real-time monitoring system to provide you insights regarding your infrastructure that will help you further cut costs and improve efficiency throughout your supply chain. Every aspect of road construction and maintenance is addressed by the RMS software.
The benefits don’t stop there – GRT quite literally has the potential to impact every aspect of road construction and maintenance in a positive way. Their infrastructure is more cost-effective to build and maintain, it is typically of superior quality when compared to traditional road surfaces, it stands up to wear and tear as well as extreme conditions better, it is better for the environment and local safety considerations, and it offers you insights you never thought possible through their new RMS program. No matter what your infrastructure needs or budget, GRT can likely provide you a cost-effective, high-quality solution delivered exactly to fit your needs.